Warm advice: ONE FAMILY is recommended to order more than three for the (Kitchen, Toilet, Bathroom, Living Room, Windows, etc.)
Do you know that exposure to moulds could increase your risk of health problems?
Moulds produce allergens, irritants, and sometimes toxic substances. Inhaling mould spores may cause an allergic reaction, asthma, or even dry cough. It also could affect your immune system or cause depression
Long-term exposure to moulds is unhealthy for you and your family
Removes mould stains & nasty bacteria Without Scrubbing!
Our Mold Remover Gel kills all types of mold & mildew instantly!Itsextra fast-acting & powerful concentrated gel formulacanaccurately target mold, mildew build-up, & removes them. It also Builds up a protective coating on the applied area to inhibit mold formation.
It canapply on any surface, such askitchen sink, bathroom sink, bathtub, veranda, window frame & more.
Prevents infections or diseases in your family
Kills the nasty bacteria & germs that grow on the moulds
Accurately targets mold & mildew build-up
For all mold-related stain- Tiles, Grout, Sealant, Bath, Sinks, Showers
No more scrubbing
Non-toxic & Odor-free
Prevents Further Mold Formation
Extra fast-acting & powerful concentrated gel formula can help toremove mold & mildew & prevent them re-growth
Easy to use - With a squeezable flip top bottle
HOW TO USE?
Dry the mold place
Completely cover at least 3mm moldy surface like a toothpaste