Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then this site is the best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- TERI
Position Name :- Associate Fellow
Company Location :- Delhi, Delhi
Job Category : General Category 2
Full Job Description :-
1. Plan the activities of the ongoing project(s) and monitor progress against the approved work plan
2. Project planning and execution, team planning and defining roles/ responsibilities of team
3. Client interaction to maintain good and cordial relations
4. Liaising with government and non-governmental entities dealing in forestry and biodiversity at the national and sub-national level
5. Effectively coordinating various project activities and collecting necessary information/update about the project progress
6. Work with team to make sure that project is on track, to remove impediments, provide resources and data needed
7. Compilation of project reports (technical and financial) and submission to clients; helping/leading in writing working papers, journal articles and blogs
8. Review of technical documents from consortium partners and conduct regular meetings of Project Advisory committee (If any)
9. Organizing internal and external meetings, workshops, conferences and other dissemination activities
10. Leading in designing, collecting and analysing qualitative and quantitative data
11. Comfortable in domestic & international travel including field work
3 – 4 years
Masters degree in Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Biodiversity, Environmental Management or related fields.
Proven knowledge of forestry sector in India, its operations, challenges, management and existing practices
Basic experience in Forest Carbon Assessment, Biodiversity Assessment, Valuation of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services, Clean Technologies, Vol
Please apply latest by 04 Apr 2022
Disclaimer : We are only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.