Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then this site is the best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Meadow Lake Resort
Position Name :- Bartender
Company Location :- Columbia Falls, MT 59912
Job Category : General Category 2
Full Job Description :-
Meadow Lake Bar & Grille is seeking a knowledgeable and energetic Bartender, PM & AM Shift Available.
The Meadow Lake Bar & Grille is reopening and looking to build a great team. We are looking to reopen in April, just in time to ramp up for the busy summer months. Meadow Lake offers a mix of lodging including 24 hotel rooms and 114 Condo units totaling 194 total units across the property. The resort has much to offer our guest including an 18-hole golf course, onsite restaurant, multiple pools and hot tubs along with a fitness center. Meadow Lake is looking to add team members to one of the premier properties in Northwest Montana.
· Maintains a professional image.
· Maintains professional working relationships.
· Collects payment for food and beverage services.
· Follows company cash handling and accounting procedures.
· Provides exceptional service experience.
· Excellent product knowledge.
· Guides guests in selecting food and beverage items.
· T.I.P.S certification
· Notifies manager of unhappy guests.
· Performs assigned side work duties.
· Assists managers/chefs as directed.
· Takes drink orders at guest greeting, delivers beverages and offers appetizers. Takes entire order, writes down order, and repeats order to guest for clarification.
· Understands proper food storage and sanitation procedures.
· Accurately measures liquor, beer, and wine pours.
· Must memorize the specialty house cocktail ingredients and makes a consistent drink.
· Has a well knowledge of products including liquors, beer and wine we offer.
· Keeps a well-stocked and CLEAN bar.
Physical/Mental Requirements and Working Conditions
· POS system competency.
· Lift 30 pounds. The ability to carry a tray of food and a tray with drinks.
· Able to manage unsatisfactory guest experience and notify Manager.
· Able to hear guests’ orders and needs in the midst of loud background noise.
· Stands during 6-8 hour shift
· Must be able to multitask under stress.
· Must be organized and remain calm during the shift.
· Needs to have a full knowledge of the lunch and dinner menu as well as the wine list and cocktails that are offered at Meadow Lake
Job Type: Full Time
Salary / Rate: $17 + TIPS
Paid vacation and sick time
Dinner Service 4-10pm
Breakfast Service 7-12pm
Work Location: One location
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
Paid sick time
Casual dining restaurant
Fine dining restaurant
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.