Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then this site is the best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Sourcedesk Global
Position Name :- Content Writer
Company Location :- Kolkata, West Bengal
Job Category : General Category 2
Full Job Description :-
Sourcedesk Global has a specialized Real Estate Marketing and Finance division. Our agency primarily focuses on clients in Toronto and other parts of Ontario.
We are looking to add a driven Technical Writer to our verse content team. Our ideal candidate will collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop our corporate literature and technical content. Ideal candidates should nurture a passion for providing impactful B2B and B2C content for the business, aside from having a high level of technical aptitude and communication skills.
The writer must be confident in researching and writing independently and delivering content within the set deadlines. The person will be involved in writing various blogs, website content, press releases, social media posts, articles, video scripts, white papers, newsletters & other misc formats for industries like Mortgage/Loan, Real Estate and Finance. The writer may need to develop content related to business, taxation and entrepreneurship.
Are you an accomplished and versatile digital content creator with a passion for Finance, Real Estate, Entrepreneurship, Economics? Can you produce writing that both educates our clients and drives sales? Can you write content with an analytical and statistical focus? Souredesk Global is seeking a creative and motivated individual to join our content department as a full-time content writer.
If you think this profile is suitable for you, please apply immediately.
Please Note: This role is based on Full-time Remote Assistance. Hence candidates can apply from any parts of India.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Collect and analyze original and secondary data to deliver Real Estate and Finance insights to reporters and consumers.
– Develop, write and edit the content that is interesting to read, error-free and is formatted for SEO, including blog posts, promotional material, informational guides, social media posts and video scripts
– Produce well-researched articles, resulting from in-depth studies about credit, debt, budgeting, accounting, finance, real estate, properties and mortgage.
– Keep up-to-date on industry news and ensure we’re always delivering timely and relevant research to our target audiences.
– Conduct research using a variety of methods, from government documents to personal interviews with clients.
– Manage content for our social media feeds, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, while identifying trends to increase user engagement
– Collaborate with the marketing team in the creation of web pages, social media, blog posts and email campaigns
– Research emerging content marketing trends and present to senior marketing staff as needed
– Create content strategy Blogs, Multiple social media platforms, Infographics, eMailers.
– Ability to write user manuals and technical specification documents, SOP’s, etc.
– Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
Qualifications and Skills
– University or College diploma in a writing or media-related field and 2 – 4 years of related work experience
– Must have a knack in writing real estate, mortgage, financing, business, entrepreneurship & similar genres.
– A diverse portfolio of digital content that showcases a range of writing styles
– A proven track record of creating materials that reflect brand philosophies and contributes positively to inbound marketing strategies
– Experience using content management systems, including Hootsuite and WordPress
– Ideally first-language proficiency in English, or excellent written and spoken skills in English, preferably with excellent written and spoken skills in one or more local languages.
– The ability to express complex technical information in a clear and precise manner.
– Outstanding communication, writing, and grammar skills.
– The ability to work to tight deadlines, deliver on time and ensure high quality.
– Awareness of current and shifting content marketing trends.
– Excels in a team setting, yet comfortable working independently on tasks when required.
– Knowledge of the Canadian real estate & mortgage market a bonus, but not required
Salary: INR 180,000 – 300,000
Industry: IT software
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Creative
Keywords: smm, seo, marketing, digital marketing, content marketing, blogs, content management, creative content, content writing, English writing, strong communication skills, writing skills, content writer, creative writer, copywriter, content editing
Sourcedesk Global Private Limited
SourceDesk Global is one of the largest outsourcing agencies with offices in Canada, USA & India (Kolkata). We offer a wide range of business services including digital marketing, website design/development, google marketing, content marketing, virtual assistants and accounting services to our clientele.
Disclaimer : We are only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.