Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then this site is the best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Unilever
Position Name :- Finance Executive
Company Location :- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Category : General Category
Full Job Description :-
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
Job Description: Executive/ Sr Executive- Finance
Oversee all general accounting functions, including cash management/reconciliation, financial
reporting, revenue recognition, balance sheet management and inventory management as
1. Maintain Books of Accounts (Purchase, Sales, Cash, Bank, JV, Exp) in ERP.
2. Managing all direct & indirect tax processes & compliance, books of accounts, scrutiny
of books of accounts and Finalization of Book of Accounts.
3. Working knowledge about FEMA and compliances related to companies act.
4. Preparing MIS Reports, Stock Statement, Cash flow and various other
Reports/Statements. Verifies the statements related to tax are accurate & filed on time
and is compliant to the latest regulatory norms & policies.
5. Responsible for managing the organization’s taxation affairs which include optimizing
the organization’s tax compliance through reviewing tax provisions and identifying areas
of opportunities while managing tax liability.
6. Identify Financial & Accounting SOPs and processes, ensure that the SOPs and
processes are prepared and implemented using established frameworks to ensure that
all financials are managed well to ensure data integrity.
7. Is responsible for conducting internal audit which includes financial audit to ensure that
the areas are in compliance with local requirements and corporate governance
standards and regulations.
8. Examines accounting records to detect areas of non-compliance and recommends
improvement to organization’s financial/accounting procedures.
9. Provides assistance to external auditors in statutory audits.
10. Ensuring that the audits are conducted as per schedule and reports submitted, follow-
up action to be done.
11. Attending Income / Sales tax Assessment & other Legal Hearings if required.
12. Analyzing market trends and competitors.
13. Liaison with legal consultants in respect of pending litigation/follow-up of notices etc.
14. Producing financial reports and discussing with Management on the Future Business
Plans, develop best available strategies and implement.
Qualification & Experience Required:
4+ years of experience in Finance & Accounts post-qualification preferably Inter C.A.,
CA, M. Com, MBA Finance
Disclaimer : We are only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.