Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then this site is the best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Penetration testing company
Position Name :- Pre Sales Executive
Company Location :- Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Job Category : General Category
Full Job Description :-
Securitybulls is an India based award winning Penetration testing and GRC Consulting company. Founded by the best team of security researchers to help the businesses having a strategy to maintain an effective enterprise security risk management and situational awareness using defense-in-depth strategies, monitoring, analysis and reporting. Our engineers have developed a proprietary approach to assess clients’ most significant vulnerabilities, which is backed by excellent planning and execution.
We have urgent Requirement of a competent, motivated and ambitious Pre sales Consultant in our Indore office. As a Pre Sales Consultants, you are responsible for analyzing market data to determine the ideal clients for a given product/Service, and to generate the leads through various medium.
1. Prepare customer presentations, business proposals and other documents.
2. Planning of sales strategies, the positioning in contrast to the competitors and the demonstration of the business.
3. Preparation of presentations about the products or services with all their values for the usage of the sales department.
4. Scope and clearly translate defined requirements, proposed solutions and value proposition into proposals/Statement of Work (SOW).
5. Proactively engage customer both new and existing, to provide update on the latest security trend, changes in the threat landscape, and new product and services offering.
6. Understanding the complete solution offering the products and solutions of Securitybulls and be abreast with the latest changes/updates.
1. Degree in business, marketing, communication or any other related field.
2. Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
3. Must have 1 – 3 years of experience in Pre sales activities.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Strong analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to navigate through large amounts of data in order to gather critical information.
Informal dress code, snacks & beverages, Incentive plans.
Disclaimer : We are only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.